Saturday 10th December from 0900 – 1600 at Bridge of Don Academy, Aberdeen, AB22 8RR
Sport Aberdeen and Code the City are inviting people from across Bridge of Don and the wider Aberdeen area to take part in a full day community workshop looking at active travel ideas. The day will consider ideas to develop an Active Travel Hub in Bridge of Don which can promote and support cycling and walking in the community.
The event will be structured across a whole day, and allowing for drop in attendance throughout the day.
You can choose to drop in either morning or afternoon – or even stay for the full day if you like.
The day will involve:
- Identification of potential opportunities or problems relating to the siting and functionality of an active travel hub in the Bridge of Don area.
- Group idea generation session to address each of these areas employing a variety of appropriate techniques in order to generate the best ideas possible.
- Team and group work to explore each idea – developing these to envision what future states might be.
- Iterative development of prototype ‘solutions’.
- Catering (teas, coffee, juices, snacks during the morning and afternoon and a sandwich / pizza lunch) for all participants.
Please register your interest via event brite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/active-travel-hub-innovation-day-tickets-29474133928
For more detail on the event please contact Susan Fraser, Project Development Manager, Sport Aberdeen firstname.lastname@example.org